John Caretti & Co. is one of the country's leading Terrazzo contractors bringing decades of experience and dedication to every project. Highly trained craftsmen and support staff evaluate the specific needs of every project and assist in selecting aggregate, matrix color and design dimensions. We offer a variety of Terrazzo products, services, and LEED accreditations.
- Epoxy Terrazzo - This thin-set product, 3/8 inches thick is available in unlimited matrix colors from which we can mix a wide variety of natural and exotic aggregates. Select your design, terrazzo colors and layout, and John Caretti’s team of experts will transform your vision into reality. View a gallery of our Epoxy Terrazzo projects
- Sand Cushion Terrazzo - This is a 3" thick system installed over structural concrete. The system's layers consist of sand broadcast, isolation sheet, wire reinforced underbed topped with cementitious terrazzo. Sand cushion terrazzo is ideal for where moisture transmission is a concern. View a gallery of our Sand Cushion Terrazzo projects
- Rustic Terrazzo - This system though similar in construction to sand cushion, differs in the final steps and leaves an unpolished textured marble surface. Perfect for outdoor areas, Rustic terrazzo products make an impact on visitors even before they enter the building. View a gallery of John Caretti & Co. Rustic Terrazzo projects
- Terrazzo Restoration - John Caretti & Co. provides high quality Terrazzo Restoration services for clients wishing to retain the classic appearance and appeal of an original floor. Existing terrazzo floors no matter the age can be restored to a designer’s original vision with a combination of cleaning, patching and refinishing. Our library of formulas recorded over the last sixty years combined with our experience gives John Caretti an advantage in matching existing terrazzo floors. View a gallery of our Terrazzo restoration projects
- High Polished Terrazzo - Diamond polished surfaces is a step towards providing a environment that is easier to maintain. Choose up to a 3,000 grit diamond polishing to achieve a near maintenance free finish. This process releases fewer Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) into the air, resulting in a healthier environment. View a gallery of sample High Polished Terrazzo projects by John Caretti & Co.
For 129 years John Caretti & Co. has installed custom floors and finishes that meet or exceed project specifications. We're confident our experts can transform your vision into art on the floor and enhance the architectural beauty of your building. Contact Us today for more information about the products and services we provide.
John Caretti & Co. - NTMA and NCTA Charter Member